Through special arrangement, Doug’s blog posts for offcenterharbor.com (a membership website) are available here:
- BERET, A Low-Impact Coastal & River Cruiser
- Resizing a Boat Design—Some Things to Think About
- My Favorite Rig and Why
- SELKIE—My Personal Dreamboat: A 23′ Keel-centerboard Sloop
- Long Ends or Short?
- Good Reads: Recommendations by Doug Hylan
- What About a Sailboat’s Displacement? Doug Hylan Discusses Light and Heavy
- TUVA II, A New Concept for Cruising the Intracoastal Waterway
- Notes on Boat Design, Part II—Three Basic Hull Types
- Notes on Boat Design, Part 1 — The Case for Going Slower
- Learning from Experience; My Biggest Disaster and What it Taught Me
- The Influence of Joel White
- Why Choose A Traditionally Built Boat?
- The Three Boats I Lust After (and Why)
Click below to see previews of the these Hylan-related offcenterharbor.com videos. Visitors can opt in to offcenterharbor.com to see the full version.