24′ Eldredge McInnis Bass Boat — Asking $42,000
SPIRIT is a Bass boat turned Picnic boat and is almost new again. She boasts an extensive list of work completed. She is in the water at her mooring at Benjamin River, Maine, and ready for viewing.
- New FWC 350 CI/235 HP engine installed in Summer 2020
- Completely refastened (entire hull – all 3200 screws)
- Partial stem & keel replacement
- New Garboards and misc. planks
- New cockpit sole structure and sole (glassed)
- New Marine fir plywood decks (glassed)
- New Helm station
- Completely rebuilt Paragon Transmission
- New Denso high rpm starter
- New Edelbrock carburetor
- New Mallory Solid State distributor
- New High Output GM Alternator
- New shaft & cutlass bearing
- New steering system & Morse controls
- All new SW instrumentation
- New fuel system w/ Monel tanks
- Completely rewired throughout
- Cabin Denmark cabin light
- Bimini w/ new windows, and new front and side curtains
- Completely refinished to high standards.
SPIRIT is Hull #5 from Brownell Boat Works in Mattapoisett.
Over $75K invested
For more information, contact us.